“The study, conducted last year at 30 Best Buy stores in New York, Los Angeles, and Florida to determine why consumers were returning the tablet, found that
- 25 percent of the returns cited malfunctions such as browser freezes, lack of screen sensitivity, and poor Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Another 17 percent cited issues such as screen lagging, short battery life, and inability to sync with PCs.
- Ten percent returned the tablet because they found Google’s Honeycomb operating system difficult to use,
- while 9 percent were exchanges for iPad 2s.
- Some 8 percent were frustrated by a lack of support for apps such as Hulu, Netflix, or Skype,
- while only 6 percent cited insufficient speed and performance for their return.”
น่าสนใจ และ ไม่รู้ว่า survey เค้าถามด้วยหรือเปล่าว่า ไปซื้อ Galaxy ทำไมตั้งแต่แรก?