Read this on BBC this morning …
A man suffered internal burns when he tried to launch a rocket from his bottom on Bonfire Night.
The details is even more painful to read …
Paramedics found the 22-year-old bleeding, with a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket lodged inside him, when they attended the scene in Sunderland.
He suffered a scorched colon and is now recovering in hospital, where his condition is described as stable.
Firework in his ASS!!! Now this is a real “pain in the ass”, IMHO.
Never play with firework, kids. NEVER!