DONE!

finally, i’ve managed to finish this long overdue project. according to my very good planning, the new tbox should be online since mid-december — that’s LAST december. :P

anyway, here it is. … i’ve decided to flush the original tbox data. laziness is the main reason for that. %(me)see, i’m too lazy to import the old tbox into this new structure a’ na~%

also, the font will be sans-serif for the moment. georgia will come back. the css needs a little more re-work.

as usual, this new code is still in beta stage so don’t mind the dust and beware of bugs (hopefully, not too many). … blah blah blah - you know the drills. :)

enjoy!